The SPG Data Pages
(Updated 04.10.08. Online apps in construction)
The Instrument/Method Status Viewer
- Shows, for each instrument/measurement, the cruises where that data was collected and if the data is entered at each data level.
The data status viewer
The water sample viewer
- Shows type and status of all data collected for a given cruise.
The HPLC viewer
- Plots fluorometric and POC, PON, POH data for any given cruise and station.
- Now plots multiple stations
- The default data to display is chlorophyll, more options on the bottom of the page.
The Spectral Plot tool
- Generates bar graphs of HPLC pigments for one or more stations on a given cruise.
- Can view data normalized to total Chl-a.
- Remember to hold control to select multiple stations.
The instrument profile viewer
- Plots Ap, Ad, Aps, Aph for one or more Cruises/Stations/Depths
- L3 data viewing currently unavailable
L5 Compare v1.00 (Temporarily Removed)
- Plots one instrument across up to 12 stations.
- Alternatively, up to 12 instruments at one Station.
- Select which sensors on the instrument you want to plot .
- Note that only instruments in the post 1998 database, with L4 data tables can be viewed.
- FRRF, MER2040, PRR, etc.
- Multiple plots or just one
- Scaled down web version of the L5 compare tool
- Still in development stage(known bugs)
- Talk to Nigel to suggest features to add